- A logo is the very first impression people get of your company. It can make you look casual or serious, fun-loving or down-to-business.
- A logo needs longevity. Once you’ve created your brand, you aren’t going to want to change it in a couple of years because your logo looks outdated. Miami Vice, anyone?
- A logo needs to be original. If you want your business to stand out in the crowd, it’s best to make sure your logo doesn’t look like everybody else’s.
- A logo should look professional. An unprofessional logo is like taking a potential client to lunch at McDonald’s. Sure, it’s food, but it might not be the image you’re going for.
- A logo should reflect the time and thought gone into designing it. If you want to make your own logo with clipart from the web, that’s fine. Bear in mind that it’s going to look like a homemade logo with clipart from the web.
- A logo is the starting point of your whole corporate image.
Pepsi paid one million dollars to go from this:
Wow. That’s a lot of cash! But Pepsi didn’t spend all that money on just a logo. They also got brand standards and guidelines for applying the logo on everything from business cards to signage. They got months of consultation, competitive analysis, brand audits, and hand holding. They went through scads of research to identify the exact right colors, fonts, positioning, and to make sure the new logos appealed to customers. No doubt they went through a few hundred revisions. And these prices likely include some media and production expenses.
If you simply need a logo to get your business up and running, you probably don’t have millions (or even thousands) to spend on a logo design. You just need a professional looking logo to go on your business card, or your website, or possibly a sign in front of your store. Something that allows you to spend your money on what really matters—getting your business started.
Isn’t it about time you invested in a professional logo design? Call us at Speedpro Signs Grande Prairie for a quote. We won’t charge you a million dollars, and you’ll get a quality product that you’ll be proud to put on your company vehicles, signage, hats, coats, decals, or whatever else you can dream up! With your logo design, you’ll receive all the files you’ll need to brand any kind of promotional product. (And we can make your signs and decals too…nifty, eh?)