Many people associate aluminum substrate with street signs, and while it is true that street signs are aluminum, this substrate has far-reaching potential and must be recognized as a
choice substrate for anything from the mundane to the highly professional. Versatile as well as durable, choosing aluminum signage makes a purchaser the Master, allowing creativity without boundary and an insurance that the end result will not just have an appearance of quality, but will be quality.
WHAT MAKES ALUMINUM SIGNS VERSITILE?
When working with an aluminum substrate there is option. Because this substrate comes in any thickness, size, color, or shape, a purchaser can easily mold a sign into the look they want. Available with brushed gold or silver accents, aluminum can say smart, professional, and in style.
There is no limit to the type of artwork applicable to aluminum, and aluminum signs can be single or double-sided.
JUST HOW DURABLE ARE ALUMINUM SIGNS?
Aluminum signs are waterproof, which means they won’t rust. How is this possible? Aluminum substrates are chemically resistant, they’re protected to insure longtime caliber in life and appearance. How long? Aluminum substrates can be specially coated to lengthen their lifespan, and different coatings mean different durability.
- Uncoated, an aluminum sign will last outdoors for up to 3 years
- If purchased with a Standard Coating, an aluminum sign can be expected to last, outdoors, for up to five years
- A Premium Coated aluminum sign has an anticipated endurance of up to 8 years!
ADVANTAGES OF USING ALUMINUM:
Aluminum signs are light weight, flexible, durable, versatile, and fashionable, and because of its appealing smooth surface, aluminum substrates have a polished style that stands out and allows for easy graphic application.
- Realty signs
- Outdoor Business signs
- Indoor accent signs (Law Offices, Accountants, etc.)
- Street signs
- Oilfield directional signs
- Any sign that must last a long period of time
- For a look that’s smart and professional
- To send a clear message that stands out